Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Fun

Oh, am I excited about the cooler weather! I spent almost all weekend outside. Friday and Saturday we had a yard sale. I didn't have a whole lot to sale, being that I am a Barrow Bargin Barn, GAM, Craigslist, Ebay selling machine :) Mostly the things that I brought to sale were things that had already attended AT LEAST one other sale. I went to hang with the fam and hoped to make $2! I did....I made $40 which way surpassed my hopes!! Any money is good now days....so we'll be going to do the farm activities at the Pumpkin Patch today....it cost $8 a person (including Micah!) I can't wait! I'll update on that soon!
We had a bonfire planned for Friday night, but it got rained out, so we rescheduled for Sunday. Sunday was a busy day. I am so excited to share that on Sunday afternoon we had our pictures taken by the BEST photographer EVER Christy Martin. http://www.christymartinphotography.com/
Mama went along with me (to help with directions) to Watson Mill Bridge State Park. We had been there one time previously when looking for land. It is such a beautiful park. There is a sweet old covered bridge there that you can actually drive though. And the scenery is just amazing. If you haven't been you should go. Micah did great for pictures and even did a little posing! He was a hoot! And Christy (with the help of Hannah) did GREAT with Micah, and I can't wait to see the pics! I just love that family! We had the opp to spend time with the Aaron/ Martin family on Saturday night. We had taken them a moonwalk to play in and ended up spending a while playing and catching up. We all had a blast especially Micah who befriended not only the adults, but Christy's beautiful children Ross and Rayna.
Well, after pictures on Sunday we rushed back home because of our bonfire. We had invited the fam and some friends over for food and fun. We didn't have any accidents (like Ethan's hand) this time and just had fun! Micah probably had more fun than any. He mostly hung out by the food table and ate the WHOLE time.....he also watched where people would lay their cups, and help himself to a drink when they weren't (and sometime when they were) looking. Enjoy the pics and I'll post some of the Pumpkin Patch soon!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Laura McBryar said...

Thanks for the fun bonfire... Maybe I will be able to get close to the fire next time and perfect my s'more making process.... The microwave had to help this time oh well!