Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch. Micah is already ready to go again. He loved petting the animals, riding the cow train, and playing in the corn box (a sandbox filled with corn instead of sand) I'm thinking that it would be a whole lot cleaner if Stacy and I emptied out Micah's sandbox and filled it with corn instead....hmmmm...I wonder how much that would cost? Micah's sandbox is one of his most favorite things. As you know he LOVES to be outside...most of his time is spent in his sandbox....maybe we should just build him a corn box too :) Mama, Laura, Ethan, Stacy and I had a lot of fun at the Pumpkin patch. My favorite was probably just watching Micah. He was such a big little man riding in that cow train. I was so proud of him *on a side note, Micah learned to say his name this week...Until Monday he has always referred to himself as caca which as most of you know is Spanish for Poop....Well I worked real hard on Monday and now he can say Mmmicah....Man I wish I knew how to upload and share videos. Anyway here are the long awaited for pics :)

1 comment:

Jeremy and Laura McBryar said...

I'm so glad I got to go to the pumpkin patch with you guys. It was so fun to see him and Ethan with all those farm activities.

Micah is so cute when he says his name too- a video would be nice! However, I like it when he says my name too. It always makes me smile to be on the other side of a store and hear him say "Aunt LaLa" over and over.