So....My kind friend Jennifer tagged me and wanted me to share a little more about myself....so here goes...
Four things I did today:
1. Moved the children's DVDs to a higher shelf. Micah has become an expert stool/ chair carrier and has on numerous occasions got into the DVS....he doesn't even watch them. He just like to take the out of cases and put them in the DVD player. AH!!!
2. Decluttered the play room closet and found some things to sell :)
3. Went to the Dacula QT and got gas for $3.55!!! Yay!!!
4. Won an auction on Ebay for a monkey costume! I'm SO excited it's Tom Arma!!
Four things on my to do list:
3. Make flyers for Party Jumps to give to Day care centers.
4. Clean out my own closet
Four of my guilty pleasures:
1. Chocolate and icecream, but not chocolate icecream :)
2. I'll go with Jennifer and say my DVR is the BEST thing (next to the internet) ever invented! Stacy and I have a hard time staying awake to watch a lot of our favorite shows...DVR is the BEST!
3. Which leads me to the next...The Office, 24, Lost, Prison Break, The Biggest Looser, Chuck....I could go on and on....we watch something every night!
4. Ebay, Facebook, and Weather Channel.com, I don't know what I'd do without them.
Four random facts about me:
1. I love to scrapbook....but it seems like when I have the most time to scrap (during Micah's nap) I spend a lot of my time online instead of scrapping.
2. I LOVE to cut the grass, and I'm sad that it's almost the end of grass cutting season.
3. I know 18 people who are pregnant, and the list keeps growing everyday....No it doesn't make me wish I was pregnant, I just wish that a baby would appear...or a 2 year old would appear...not sure. I just think Micah would Love a sibling :)
4. I have never been on a cruise, but would LOVE to go on one. Anyone want to take me?
Now you know a little bit more about me. I'd like to know more about you so I tag...
14 hours ago