Saturday, May 30, 2009

Old Neighbors, Still Friends

About 3 weeks ago I received a phone call that made my day. Luce, my old neighbor called and told me that they were coming to Georgia for a quick visit. I was SO excited! It even made me finally introduce myself to my new neighbors.... I knew I needed to, I just hadn't had time. Come to find out the new neighbors are young like us and are recently married and are having a baby girl in a little more than a month. They seem really nice. I was really worried about who might move in, but so far, so good, with the exception of the grass cutting situation ;) Anyway Last week while I was out working in the yard a van drove by and honked, and it was my most favoritest neighbors in the World.... Cassio, Luce, and Lucas minus the girls.

I was so happy! We chatted and spent about an hour together until it began to rain, but it was the best part of my day by far. Micah and Lucas played together and it made me sad again that they moved, because I'm sure that even though they're 18 months apart, Micah and Lucas probably would have been the best of friends.

I was sad to see them leave, but I know that I'll see them again, even if next time I have to go to Brazil....Now wouldn't that be nice?

1 comment:

Jeremy and Laura McBryar said...

I'm glad you got to see them.