Monday, August 10, 2009

I Scream, You Scream

We all scream for ice cream :) So the Coolest thing happened last week.... The Ice cream Van/ Bus came through OUR neighborhood! I hadn't seen one inside of a neighborhood since I was like 5! It was so exciting! Stacy, Daddy, Micah, Mr. Jeff, and I were all outside cleaning the boat (story for another day)

when all of a sudden we heard the old familiar sound of the ice cream van. It was true it came closer and closer. Mr. Jeff who is one of Micah's newest buddies took him over to choose an ice cream.

Micah choose one. A $2 one at that! Micah who tends to have expensive taste chose one of the most expensive ice creams on the bus (they did have some for fifty cents)

Micah who is so kind, was more than willing to share, but neither Stacy or Mr, Jeff liked that funny tasting banana bubble gum thing as much as Micah Man. He was in Heaven :) When the ice cream lady left, she made sure to say "see you next week." Uh Oh! Maybe he'll be napping then :)

1 comment:

Jeremy and Laura McBryar said...

I would have eaten Tweetie too! I have expensive ice cream taste