Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

I had a wonderful birthday celebration this year filled with fun, friends, and family. This year Stacy tried really hard to buy me some clothes and shoes. None of the clothes that he bought fit, and the shoes were too small. Needless to say, I picked out my own things after returning his. We enjoyed a nearly totally free lunch at Chick-fil-A and that evening Mama and Daddy watched Micah so that Stacy and I could go out on a date. We hung out with our dear friends Randy and Susan. We are so lucky to have such great friends :)

We had so much fun. We ate at The Cheesecake Factory (surprise surprise) and it was delicious. I was thinking that we'd go see Funny People after dinner, but we saw Hangover instead. I laughed harder than I have laughed in a Long time! It was a movie with some VERY wrong parts, but was Hilarious, none the less. Sunday the fam celebrated me at lunch. Daph made a Delicious double doozie cookie cake! Oh my, was it tasty!

I asked for money this year, and it's what I got. I am in Major need of memory for my computer....it may be that it's 5 years old, but it may be that I have nearly 10,000 pictures on here. Either way, I'm having a hard time keeping up with my blogs because I can't download my pics....and what's a blog without pics? Also I made and bought a Blog book from Blurb, it should be here this week! I can't wait to see how it'll turn out!

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Happy late birthday! Your cake looks yummy =)