Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow day

For the first time in a long time, I was actually glad that it snowed. I don't know, I'm one of those people who would rather live somewhere that is between 55 and 80 year round. I don't like the cold, I dislike Having to wear pants because it's cold. This year I have been extra cold. For nearly 3 months now I have spent the majority of my days just shivering away. Who knows. Anyway, Micah was So cute on Friday, at lunch he was talking about the snow and how bad he wanted it to snow and he got up from the table walked to the window and said "God please make it snow." So mostly for his sake, I hoped that it would. We got a good 4 inches, nothing like our 6 last March, but not bad if you ask me.
On Friday Stacy was off and was able to play in the snow with us. Micah's favorite thing to to was play on his playset and be a penguin on the slide.
We stayed out for a good bit on Friday, and the only reason for coming inside was the bright red color of Micah's cheeks. We had plans to warm up with hot chocolate and go back outside, but plans changed once we got inside. So you know exactly what Micah wanted to do first thing Saturday morning. We went back outside and played played played. What I am most happy about is, it really wasn't that cold. I bundled up the same as I normally would for the snow, and broke out in a sweat while working on our snowman. What do you think? Stacy is most proud of his ears :)
I'm trying to catch up on old times, there are 2 more posts below. Enjoy!

No comments: