Friday, May 7, 2010

Micah's new room

Due to the fact that we're adding to our family, Micah is getting a "brand new room." Stacy and Micah have been busy transforming our old play room into a bedroom. Micah's furniture is large and the furniture alone takes up the majority of the room that he's currently in. We don't keep toys in his current room which has worked out wonderfully, and I think that's part of the reason that he still takes naps at least a few days out of the week (because there's nothing else for him to do in his room) I NEED to rest during the afternoon. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant, I'll hope so, because I'm already afraid of him giving up naps all together before, or when his brother arrives :o Back to the room though, it's coming along wonderfully and I think (Hope) everything will fit better in this room, being that all of his toys will be in there too. I can't wait to see the finished product....hopefully in the next few days :)

No comments: