Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Lunch

Last Thursday Micah's school had their Thanksgiving lunch. All of the parents were invited. I was sure that I would not go. I told Ms. Greene that Stacy was planning to go, but I thought that I'd stay home. I wasn't sure if I'd be watching Riley or not, but really.... I do not like school lunch rooms. I have had my feel of them through the years. I don't really care for lunchroom food either, so I thought I might just skip out. Ms. Greene let me know that as long as food is involved, there is always a good turn out. And although I might not be the only parent that wouldn't go, Most would. I decided that I would go. I am SO glad that I did. I got to talk with several teachers who Micah has contact with. They ALL love him. Each one of them made a point to let me know why they like him so much. He is a hoot for sure. Overall the experience was not as bad as I had expected. I didn't eat, but Patton LOVED the food. Micah was SO excited to see his principal serving lunch.

Our sweet family in the lunchroom.

Micah with just a couple of the people that he loves at his school. I, too Love Ms. Greene, but Micah has a new love for the S.RO. LOL 

No comments: