Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Only three weeks

into school, and Micah got put into time out. When I pick him up he is always SO tired. He doesn't enjoy telling me about his day at all at this point. He would rather sleep, or just be plain out irritable. Sometimes I get bits and pieces of his day, but normally I learn more about it as the day goes on. Today he told me that they learned about snakes and that they say "rattle rattle." They talked about the color green and made a frog. Then kind of shyly he told me that Mrs. Scott put him in time out today. I asked him why, to which he responded, "I put all that soap down the drain." Oh no! Well, it's a good thing that I coupon, get soap for cheap and have already supplied his school with a month's worth of soap! Anyway, I felt awful at first, I thought I would surely cry. Then I decided against it. Micah is a very smart and inquisitive child. He learns through touching things. Some children just see things, or hear things and go on with their lives, but My Sweet Micah touches Everything. He has to try things to figure them out, and I just have to remember this always.

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

At least he told you =). Curiosity can be very tempting...