Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Fathers

Father Day was a good day. Although like every other day for the past MONTH, it was EXTRA HOT! Micah was SO excited about Father's day and thought that we should begin celebrating 3 or 4 days in advance. He only tried to tell Stacy what we got him once, not bad if you ask me. Stacy was so happy to get a watch that is a calorie counter, heart rate monitor, pedometer.... etc. We also got him a new tape measure and took him to lunch at one of his favorites Bugaboo Creek. We had a wonderful relaxing day together before heading the The Rents for supper.
We, of course had a pool party. What's a family get together in 98 degree weather without the pool? We swam in the what now feels like a bath tub, swimming pool. And had fun spending family time together. Here is a picture of me and my Daddy. Sorry my eyes aren't opened, Stacy tried to take 4. I don't know if I've ever shared this, but I have a VERY hard time keeping my eyes open for pics, especially with my good camera. Anyways here we are. Business partners, friends :)

No comments: