Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thankful

Anyone who talks to me on a regular basis knows how we have outgrown our little house. I LOVE our yard and although we have some not so great neighbors, we also have some decent ones. All of our favorites have moved away, but we're still here..... I am Thankful for our dear next door neighbors. They have been here almost as long as we have and I have watched the children grow from disrespectful little things to some of the sweetest children. Micah LOVES Bryce and Ashlyn. If it were up to him he'd play outside with them from sun up to sun down. But let's be honest, it's just TOO hot! Bryce is the sweetest boy. He's going into the 6th grade next year but still enjoys playing with little Micah. He is the one who introduced Micah to Pokemon. I don't really know a whole lot about the game, but Micah loves to "battle" Bryce. Isn't he the cutest? :)

No comments: