Monday, September 19, 2011

All in a week

I'm sure when I slow down I can think a little more clear and update better, but I just needed to stop for a minute and say that all in a week Patton has grown up SO much. He's still not walking, but can stand still for a while and he cruises all over the place. He got his first haircut today :-( I'll post pics later. Patton understands nearly everything we say. On Saturday after our yard sale we were in the garage. It was and is, far from spotless. Things are everywhere. Stacy saw a football and told Patton to get it. He did. In a garage full of mess and clutter, my Baby crawled and got his Daddy the football. So sweet. He dances up a storm. The boy LOVES music. He just learned to "click" with his mouth, and is trying REALLY hard to snap his fingers. When asked what a lion says, Patton can roar. I'm not sure how in the world he learned this, but apparently all animals roar..... pigs, cows, and even the deer on the wall at the Algard's house :-) The reason for this hurried post was because although he was supposed to be taking a nap, we were playing in hs room. And though he LOVES all electronics, my iphone is his favorite. My BABY just picked up my phone and instead of putting it in his mouth like yesterday, he put it to his face and said "hello" :-( I know I should be happy and I am, but he's my BABY and he's growing up so fast!

No comments: