Monday, February 9, 2009

I was tagged

I was tagged by my friend Misti. I have to tell 6 different facts about myself that most people do not know, then tag 6 other bloggers.

Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

Here are my 6 facts:
1. I have had an awful memory since I was hit by a truck in elementary school, but it has only worsened since I got pregnant with Micah.
2. I am mother to the busiest boy in the world....he keeps me on my toes ALL day long, but I have NO idea what I'd do without him!
3. I always wanted to play football when I was younger, but Mama scared me by telling me that I might get hit the wrong way and may never be able to have children. I settled for being water girl. If I could find a women's flag football league...I'd play!
4. I am allergic to Dust Mites....that's the reason for wood floors in my house.
5. I attended Dacula schools from Kindergarten to 12th grade....Now I only live 15 minutes from Dacula.
6. I always wanted and hoped to have twins.....now I don't know what I'd do if I had 2!!!

I'll choose to link
Laura M.
Mama
Kim
Kelly
Alison
Laura V.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Were you really hit by a truck?!?!

Unknown said...

Alison, I was. It was the summer before 3rd grade (if I remember correctly) We were on a church trip to Panama City and were leaving an amusement park. I was racing my sister to sit in the front seat and only looked one way before running across the road. I was hit by a truck and was thrown the length of 3 Grey Hound buses in the air. I landed in a field with only a couple scratches. I was in the hospital for several days and had a lot of tests taken...but was released. Prayer had a lot to do with it. We had the entire youth group praying! I think all I lost was my memory! :) I don't remember the accident or anything in my life before it and have a hard time remembering anything now! Wow that was a long comment...I guess it could have been a blog in it's own!

Matt and Kim said...

I completely forgot about you being hit by the truck!!! Craziness! I totally remember it now though!

Andrea Sims said...

What a beautiful van, it looks new. I have driven vans for years and have really enjoyed their functionality. Hunny is already taken, so not a good name for it. How about Vana? I have a mattress under a bed in the guest room that went on your trundle.