Friday, March 27, 2009

I LOVE Target

I am SOOO excited about our new Target store! I haven't been so happy about a new store in a long time. Our new Target opened almost a month ago and I have already been more times than I can count! It's literally 3 minutes from our house! You will not be surprised to know that our family attended the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. (Thank you Daphne for letting me know about it)
We were some of the Very first customers inside the store! It is So nice....I just Love it! I kept telling Stacy while they were building the store that we would either have to move, or I'd have to get a job there. I love Target for many reasons. I would be writing all day if I listed all of the reasons, but here are a few. I Love their $1 section at the front of the store. I love their clothing and it's quality. It's stylish but still affordable. I LOVE their home decor and bedding. They have a very wide variety of electronics. I love their Black Friday sales. I LOVE to clearance shop and I Love Target's red stickers! I love our Target's "New Store Specials." For example last weekend I got this for $4xx (I had some coupons, but still)
One of the "New Store Specials" was a 24 pack of Market Pantry (Target Brand) water for $2. They had sold out and replaced it was Dasani!! It's only the best bottled water EVER. There was a limit of 2 per customer, but I took advantage of the deal 3 times. This morning I found Kraft Mac and Cheese for $.39! Last week I got 2 8 packs of paper towels for $3.68 a piece! It's never ending deals! Probably the thing that I love most about it is that Micah begs to go there. At least once every other day or so Micah says "Let's go to the new Target, the one by your house. It's not old and moldy." Sometimes I turn him down, but other times I take advantage and go. I Love it! Now if only they'd build an Old Navy, Bath and Body Works, Gymboree, and a Chick-fil-A.... we'd be set! BTW I hear there will be a Chick-fil-A in a year!! Hip Hip Hooray!

No comments: