Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any day now...

So although I belived that I was due with PBR last Friday, the Dr. said that his records show that my due date was actually not the 20th, but the 22nd. Either way, he is still not here. At my appointment last week he really got my hopes up that this baby would be here very soon. 6 days later.... Nothing. I have done Nearly everything that I could, other than castor oil to make this baby boy come. Last weekend we went to Scalini's because it's said that pregnant women who order their Eggplant Parm tend to go into labor after eating it. If you do go into labor within 48 after eating there they give you a $25 gift card and a "Scalini's baby t-shirt". That was on Saturday night, so when Nothing had happened by 7:00 last night, I knew PBR is just as happy as can be in his cozy little home.

I have tried spicy foods, despite the heartburn, I have Walked Walked Walked for hours. Anyway, for the past 2 months or so my Dr. has been telling me that PBR is measuring Big (he told me the same thing with Micah, and Micah was only 7lbs. 13 oz) My guess is that this boy will be at least a little bigger though, I mean my stomach is stretched more than I thought it could EVER stretch! Anyway, unless something happens tonight, I have an appt. to be induced tomorrow. I'm scared, nervous, but excited at the same time. Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments: