Saturday, August 20, 2011

Birthday Day

Stacy had to work on Micah's actually birthday day. I told Micah that we could do whatever he wanted to do. He said that he wanted to go to the mall. YAY! We could do something that we both enjoy! Before Patton even woke up though one of Micah's friends called to see what we were doing for the day. I told them that we were going to the mall. They ended up meeting us there and the boys played and played in the fountain until lunch.
Again, since it was Micah's day I let him choose lunch. He chose Chick-fil-A. Afterwards he wanted to go to the "ipad store." I can not believe it, but I had left my stroller (both of them) at home :( There was just no way that I would be able to keep up with Micah, carry my purse, Patton, my camera, swim things, and Micah's present from his friend and still enjoy myself at the mall. Needless to say, we left the mall after lunch, and I promised to take him back the next day :)
Micah chose Stevie Bs for dinner.... Not Chuck E Cheese!! Crazy huh? Again, trying to let Micah make his own choices. We didn't give him any ideas and he chose on his own. He played games at the end and won several toys from one of those claw machines. He was so excited! We ended the night at his favorite: Scoops :) Five years old, I still can't believe it.... He's FIVE!

No comments: