Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I feel like the last month or so has just flown by! We have had a lot to do. I thought I'd attempt to update you on a few things that have been going on. To begin with I LOVE fall. I love the weather most of all, but of course I LOVE UGA football. I enjoy spending as much time outdoors as I can during the fall, because during the cold weather I tend to stay inside a whole lot more. Micah and I enjoyed trips to several parks this fall.

And spent a lot of time at his "eating place" and his "ice cream place." (These are his favorite places outside in the woods.) I know I've said it a million times, but the boy could live outside. I am already disliking winter. I do not like Having to wear long clothes! Anyway we had a lot of fun during the fall. One day I raked up a BIG pile of leaves and Micah played and played.... until he got some kind of poop on him. Something had pooped in the edge of our yard close to the woods and it got in our leaf pile. Micah gagged when he smelled it (just like his Mama) so that was the end of that!
We went to Paw-Paw's house for Thanksgiving for some yummy food
and MAN was it a windy day! It was nice catching up and visiting with family, but don't be surprised when I tell you that most of my time was spent outside with Micah. He is quite the wanderer and there would have been NO way to find him if he had wandered out on that day! The wind was So loud blowing through the leaves. After Thanksgiving lunch I went outside to find Micah playing with the big kids. They had a sled and were riding down a BIG hill of leaves. I knew that Micah would LOVE it! I asked Hannah if she could ride with her. They rode together and all was fun and good until they crashed into a tree!! I was so scared, Micah's feet and legs hit the tree so hard, I was sure he had broken something. He didn't, thank goodness, but needless to say that was the end of the hill for us.

No comments: