Friday, September 24, 2010

Family Photos

I'm still trying to used to life as the mother of 2, hence the delay in actually posting some of the pics from our latest Family Photo Session with Christy Martin. We had scheduled to have our pics taken when Patton turned 1 week, but since he was still in the hospital we had to wait. These pictures are from 2+ weeks ago, and since then, he has already grown SO much! Although I would LOVE to post every single picture that Christy took, I just chose a handful of my favorites. Enjoy!
Have I mentioned how much I love Christy Martin? Oh yeah, and my darling family too :)

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

Precious!

Misti said...

Okay, the pic with Micah's hand on Patton's head... is just about the best picture I've ever seen. Love!

Daphne said...

Awwe!!!! She did an awesome job (as usual!)