Thursday, October 21, 2010

School Pumpkin Patch year 2

This morning was Micah's class's turn to go on the hayride and go to the Pumpkin Patch at his school. I went last year and remembered how fun it was, I knew that I'd be going back for sure this year. I got there a little early because I just Love to see Micah in a school setting. I got there in time to see him be picked to be a "helper." He chose the calendar. He has told me that's his favorite so that was a great start to his day :)
After the calendar and the pledge, it was time to get on the hayride. I was just as excited as the kids. These sisters sure make it a fun experience. They had a lot of the same things set up this year, but there were also some new things. One of my favorite things is the cabbage patch. Ms. Kathy who plays the nurse delivered twin boys today. The kids got to name them. They named them Patton and Brayden (after Ms. Boswell's grandson:) Here's the cabbage patch and Micah and Nicco watching the delivery.

After the hayride, everyone got to pick a pumpkin. Here's Micah with his.
And his class

No comments: