Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby Noah

I was beyond excited when Sarah called me to tell me that she and Kyle were having a baby. I was even more excited to learn that it was going to be a boy. Sarah and I have been friends since the 2nd grade. I am SO hoping that Patton and Noah will be great friends as well. Sarah's water broke while she was shopping at Kohl's last Saturday. Noah was born on December 5th. He is a tiny little thing. He was 6 lbs. 8 oz at birth. His tiny little head was about the size of a softball if not smaller, and his hair.... My goodness, he was and still is a doll baby! I was able to visit him on his birthday.
Micah and Patton got to visit when they came home. Micah must have asked Sarah 5 times if she let "little people hold Noah." He was SO proud to hold two babies! He sure does love babies and always has.
There are 3 months between Patton and Noah..... Look at the size difference! Don't you just LOVE his hair?!
I have been trying to do a little catch up, so look below for several new posts :)

No comments: