Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Biggest Looser

I am sure that if I was on The Biggest Looser... I would win! Stacy says I'm not fat enough. Well, I think that I am. Anyway, long story made short. I am bigger this year than I was last year. And I am not losing anything. I am in a size that makes me sad. There are days that I am just sleepy all day long. Many people tell me that having a toddler will do that to you, but I want my energy and my favorite shorts back! As I mentioned earlier, Stacy and I worked at a festival on the 4th of July, we made almost enough money for a gym membership. And as soon as Stacy got paid last weekend.... we joined the gym! I have SO missed it. I worked out at Fitness International for 5 years (up until I had Micah) He did NOT like the nursery when he was a baby, (meaning the workers had to come and get me because he wouldn't stop crying) so I didn't push it, I just threw away the money, and sat on my bottom.... and got bigger and bigger. Well now we have joined Anytime Fitness. Stacy works out best in the Early morning (3-4:00am) and being that's it's 24 hour, he can go Anytime! I get to go when he is home to play with Micah. I had a blast on my first day (Monday) I didn't over work it, but I felt so good when I left. I was able to complete a total upper body work out and 55 minutes of cardio on Tuesday, and yesterday was legs and 30 minutes of cardio. I will lose weight. I will lose weight. I will lose weight! I am the biggest looser!!

2 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

way to go!!

Matt and Kim said...

Matt and I have just switched our membership from Fitness 19 to Golds Gym and we absolutely LOVE IT!! We took our first "spin" class today! It was a blast, other than my rear end hurting so bad! We should have our own biggest loser comeptition!!!