Saturday, May 26, 2012

Last day of school

I was sure that I would cry, but I didn't...... While we were at the picnic anyway. I have loved every second of every day that we have spent at Child's World for the last 3 years. Micah has had a great year and I am so sad that it's over. Stacy was off and was able to come to the end of the year picnic with us. Micah requested chicken, bacon, ranch from Subway and got it. Patton thought he was all big and wanted to eat with the big kids. Mrs. Mason gave all of the kids bug catchers and tools to catch bugs with. They were a hit!  

The kids played and played and then they got to decorate their own ice cream. 

I guess they separated into boys and girls table for desserts:)

Out of the 15 children that were in Micah's class, there were a total of 4 including Micah that have been at the school all 3 years. 2 boys and 2 girls. Micah already misses his friends 1 week into summer break, but has NO clue Really that he's about to have to make ALL new friends :( He'll be okay, it's me I'm worried about..... 
I have a lot of old friends with babies.  So play dates for Patton are not hard at all. But not a lot of my old friends have big kids.  So I have had to make new friends with people who have 5 year olds. I am very outgoing and never in my life thought that I might have a hard time making new friends, but it's not easy for me. I have met some of the nicest people ever during the past few years at Child's World. Hopefully some of the friendships will last outside of Facebook. I had Stacy take a quick shot of some of my friends from the past few years. Man I'll miss these girls! (And their boys too)



 

1 comment:

Crystal said...

This made me sad for you:( I will tell you that Hannah's first week of K was so hard for me. I felt like I was grieving. Full on grieving. It gets easier. It does and you will actually be OK:) and so will he:)