Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

I LOVED when it was Teacher Appreciation week when I worked at the Fort. It made me feel special when kids would bring me sweet cards or flowers. Being that I LOVE all of the teachers at Micah's school I always keep them in mind dring this week too. Pinterest has helped me broaden my gift giving ideas. Monday I got them little tins filled with Hershey's hugs and kisses with a tag that said "Teacher can't live on apples alone, they need hugs and kisses too. " Tuesday it was some strawberry candles and soap "I'm so 'berry' glad you're my teacher." Today I gave a jar of Smarties with a marker on top "Thank you for making me a 'Smartie' and a 'Sharpie." I'm not sure what she'll do with it but I really liked this saying, so this is Ms. Mason's gift for tomorrow.... It's still not completely finished.... I better get to work :)
 I'll do either breakfast or lunch for them on Friday. Man, have I mentioned how much I'll miss these ladies?

No comments: