Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Party

One day Sarah suggested that I throw a Halloween party for our children at my house. I was game, until we started talking about all of the people that we could invite. A lot of our friends either stay at home or have part time jobs, most have little people under 3, so before I knew it, there were a ton of children. My house is tiny. So we ended up deciding to have a party at Heather's house instead. Most of the people who were invited came, some couldn't, but we had a nice big crowd. We had a craft, a game, and a whole lot of food. Everyone had a great time. I think the 3 of us did a great job working together to plan a party. It was fun, Heather already wants to throw another! 










1 comment:

Unknown said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH Miriam, those are too cute!!!! Love it!!!