Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I honestly have been to the pumpkin patch 3 times this year! The first time just Patton and I headed to Washington Farms. One afternoon I didn't have Riley and P woke up early from his nap. We went to Watkinsville just so that I could get a couple of pics.

We also ended up going to Corndawgs this year to try out their farm activities. I had heard rave reviews and thought we should try it out. They have a TON to offer as far as activities go, for the money it was great..... But I LOVE Washington Farm's Real Pumpkin Patch. So if we do go to Corndawgs again next year, I'll still go to Washington for pics:) Mama was the only one who came along with us this year, but even she had fun. She went down the slide a couple of times, and even rode the cow train. We had a great time!

By the time we made it to the corn maze it was close to (past) lunch time, so we opted for the kid's maze. It was fun and thankfully took less than 10 minutes, as opposed to an hour :) We all had a great time and will probably go back next year :)
Oh yeah, there was a third trip too. I thought it would be fun to take Riley. So one afternoon I took him and Patton in hopes to get some sweet pictures.... I got some pictures, but none that I loved. 

No comments: