Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Micah's Turn

After spending all kinds of time shopping for and making things for Patton's party, Micah wanted to go so bad. I felt bad. I went to his teacher and mentioned the party. She said that he probably wouldn't miss much and that I should check him out early. Being that the party was in the morning, I decided that he would just go to school. I wanted to do something fun for his class though. I found out that not only is Halloween "Career Dress Up Day" at his school, but it's also a little girl's birthday. She was bringing cupcakes. I decided that since I don't watch Riley on Friday, that would be the best day. So as soon as I finished at the little kids party, Aiden came to my house. She kept P while I went to Micah's school. We made slime and ate pumpkin doughnuts. Everyone in the class had so much fun!

Here are the supplies- complete with ziplock bags that say "Slime. Do NOT eat" 

Working on the slime.

Ethan liked to be a slime head.

Isn't Bailey a cutie?

This little boy is something else. He reminds me a lot of the little boy from the TV show The Middle.

What Micah did with his slime. Boo!

 
 I really enjoyed working with Micah's class. It kind of, just a little bit made me miss working at a school..... But as soon as I got home and saw my Sweet P, I forgot it all. I LOVE being home with him. I think this has been one of my favorite years of my life so far. We'll see where my life leads me, but for now I'm good. I'm really good. 

No comments: