Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gym!!

I Am SO Happy to be back at the gym! Stacy gave me cash for Christmas, I had planned on using my own money..... He told me to get a gym membership. The ONLY problem with Anytime, is the fact that they do not have childcare. I typically drop MIcah off, and then go, I could only do that for a short time taking P.... I loved that gym. It was always so clean. The only issue with my new gym is that they do not have showers. Sometimes I like to take a shower before I leave. Otherwise I work out, I am stinky, pick up Micah, smelly, feed them lunch, reeking, give them naps..... By then I can't even stand myself, I finally got a shower yesterday at 4. Today I put myself in front of them. I hoped in while they were eating. It worked perfectly. New plan! Other than the showers, I LOVE it! Patton, not so much. Yesterday I only got to run for 30 minutes. He screamed and cried the whole time. It was rough to say the least, but at least we got to hang with Sarah and Noah afterward. We met them at the mall and the boys played, we chatted.Today went a whole lot smoother. I planned on 30 minutes, just to be safe, I wasn't planning on making P scream longer than that. He has an awful scream/ cry. Today he was unhappy for around 20 minutes. I saw a friend there today who happily checked on him several times, and always let me know that he was no longer crying. He had a snack, played with another boy, and was OK. I got a good hour of cardio. I feel like a brand new Me!!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Laura McBryar said...

Yay! Maybe he will cry less tomorrow!