Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today

For the first time ever I had Breakfast at IHop.
I built a lego Fire station for the 4th time since Christmas.
Stacy came home after being out of town since Tuesday morning.
I didn't get to go to the gym today, because of IHOP (it was for a meeting, I Promise)
Breakfast ended up being lunch.
Stacy helped me cook supper.
We had Pinterest food samples. Surprise! It's a Plus for Pizza Bites and Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas.
I did 2 loads of laundry.
I did dishes including people's dishes. I can't stand dirty dishes. I don't mind if they were used for cooking. I nearly get sick thinking about touching silverware that has been in someone's mouth. Much less their dirty plate...... I simply can't stand it! It is BAD. I did dishes tonight, all dishes, and my food stayed down.
Patton is sick. I'm sure he got it from the gym, but he's sick none the less. Hoping it's just a cold, but thinking it's his throat too :-(
He's alseep (for now) Stacy is taking care of Micah.
I'm about to put on my PJs and relax to some of my happy Thursday night shows.
Oh yeah, the Lego fire station is no longer intact.
The end. Good night.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am tired just reading this--but I completely relate. Hang in there, dear friend:)