Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Micah... All in one week

Although the first half of Micah's vacation flew by, the second was not fast at all. I did catch several cute Micah moments though, beginning with football. I was ironing clothes and overheard Micah
"And Georgia gets the ball and tackles California. Then the Falcons get the ball and score a million points. Then they stop for lunch, and look at the papers on the bench."
BTW Micah has recently discovered one of my old UGA Cds. He LOVES hearing Larry Munson make fun calls, but hearing We Will Rock you is his favorite. At least several times every day I hear him say "The redcoats are coming! The redcoats are coming!"
I was trying to take Micah's picture the other day and he just kept wiggling. He knew he couldn't stay still and finally stayed still for a pic and said "WOW! I was as still as a potato on that one!"
Micah pretended to drop a toy car out of the car window. Stacy, trying to find the car asked Micah where it was. Stacy asked Micah "What's in your hands?" Micah answered, "Nothing, just bones."
We were headed home late after the New Years Party. Micah said "I guess I can hibernate now." Really? "Yeah, after all that food and drink I had, I will hibernate and seep good."