Friday, March 23, 2012

Hair cut/ Field trip

Tiffany has been cutting MIcah's hair for at least 3 years. We love her. We have tried other people.... cheaper people, but we always go back to Tiffany. Tiffany had a baby 5 weeks ago. She hasn't been at the hair cut shop and the last time either boy has has his hair cut was 3 weeks before she had her baby. We are an every 4-6 week kind of hair cut family. EIGHT weeks was a LONG time. I messaged Tiffany to let her know that we had Easter bunny pictures planned this week and wondered when she was going back to work. She told me next week. BUT invited us to her Inlaw's farm in the country for hair cuts. We drove about 20 minutes past the shop and found the farm. It was perfect. There were 7 horses, several pastures, and horse trailers everywhere. While Tiffany got all of her stuff ready Micah and Patton played in the yard. There was a nice Big play set that they played on until she was ready. Take a look at this perfect picture of a perfect hair cut.Dogs. There were dogs everywhere. I know that I've said this before but no matter how much Patton talks about dogs, or cows, or chickens, or pigs for that matter..... He wants nothing to do with them up close. Especially Tiffany's puppy who was a 1 year old Great Dane. She was HUGE. Patton wouldn't let me put him down if there were any dogs in sight. Needless to say my arms were a little sore when we left. But that's not the only thing that was sore. Ouch! It's makes me pain just thinking about it. Gracie (the dog) wanted to play ball so bad. She thought I wanted to play with her. I am Not a dog person and rarely pay them attention, much less play with them. But she kept bringing me her slobber covered ball to me. I was NOT going to touch that nasty thing with my hand. YUCK! But I decided that she'd be happy if I kicked it to her. We did this for what seemed like forever. I kicked the ball, she chased it, bought it back, and so on and so forth. Micah's hair was finished, Gracie kept coming. Patton got his hair cut, Gracie kept coming back for more. EVEN I got my hair cut..... that's when I got a break from kicking the slobbery ball. After we all got our hair cut, we took a tour of the barn work shop. It was really neat. Tiffany's husband and his dad make living areas inside of horse trailers. Some had showers and toilets, some had nice leather couches and beds. They were really really nice. We visited one of the horses and were saying our good byes when Gracie came back wanting to play some more ball. As I talked I kicked the ball, it ended up being the last kick because when I kicked the ball, her tooth dug into the top of my foot! I screamed. It hurt BAD! I wasn't 5 minutes from the house when my foot was already swollen.I didn't have peroxide, or anything. Before I went to bed I could hardly walk. Stacy had me scared to death that I had some nasty infection and that I would have to go to the dreaded Dr. for an antibiotic. I could hardly sleep (I'm a tummy sleeper) my foot hurt. I woke up the next morning, and to my surprise, my foot was not black and blue. And although it was a little sore, I COULD walk. It's a good thing it's flip flop weather!

No comments: