Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Last week

All of the boys that live here Love to be outside.This is how you will find P if the others are outside, and he's not.And this is how you'll find him outside.Yes, I tried the broom thing. Yes it worked. (Multiple times)F0r Valentine's Day our local Chick-fil-A had a contest. It was on why your Valentine is special. About 40 people played. I won! Stacy and I got to have a free dinner date last week. I LOVE Chick-fil-A!Mama had surgery last Friday. We worried, and prayed, and stressed and prayed some more. Everything turned out okay. She's still tired and not quite 100% but the news was good. She is good. We are good!
Moonwalk season is in full swing, so that's keeping us busy for now.
Last Sunday was the last Gym Dog meet of the season. I'm hoping we'll be able to go the the SEC Championship. We won the last meet and celebrated at Chili's afterward.




No comments: