Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

We headed to the country on Easter. I tried so hard to get some quick pics of my sweet handsome little boys. It didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped, but I was able to get a couple that I liked. Mama has been doing a lot of work in the country. She had a nice size storage building built, painted the well house, built a big pole barn, had trees cut down, built a fence..... The list goes on. The place looked totally different, but it was SO nice.
A good bit of the family came, and we ate a yummy lunch. Patton LOVED the orange fluff:)
The kids played for a little while before the egg hunt. Cary got ready to take the children on a Gator ride, only to find out the back tire was flat. So they took a walk while we hid the eggs. Here is the best shot that I got before the hunt. It is bad, but it'll have to do this year....Ready. Set. Hunt.Here they are working hard to count the eggs.Micah WON with 70 eggs! I'm sure that he won because there were only 6 children who hunted in the 5 and under hunt. Two of which were Gavin and Silas who don't even walk, and one Patton.... He was excited none the less, but I tried to let him know it will be A LOT harder next year when he has to hunt with the big kids :)We went to the cool tree and took a couple pics, played a ball game with a walking stick and a football and took a nice Gator ride in Ginny's Gator before calling it a day. I am so thankful for wonderful family and a beautiful day!

No comments: