Saturday, July 21, 2012

Creative thing

Micah has become quite the creative thing recently. He is always into something, but has recently discovered duct tape. He loves it and thinks it can fix Anything and Everything..... He's a true redneck. If Micah has Markers, paper, a pair of scissors, and duct tape he is One Happy guy! He LOVES boxes and almost had a break down a couple of weeks ago when I put a ton of boxes in the recycle bin. He had plans for Every. Single. Box. From Poptart boxes, to diaper boxes..... Hospitals, Parking deck (garages) restaurants, you name it..... Micah wanted an entire village made out of boxes. Now, our house is only so big .... So this was not my idea of fun. I let him make and keep 4 boxes. The rest had to go. Micah made a Firehouse Subs to give to his friend at Firehouse. She Loved it. I laugh. 


Being that he is So into designing things I thought he would Love to go to tie dye day at Chick-fil-A. He was so happy to make his own shirt. Although it didn't turn out as cool as the ones you can buy in the store, he still loves his shirt. 

Although I am so far behind on birthday party planning (it's a lot for me having back to back parties) I have been trying to do a little here and there. Micah found some of my work in progress and decided to give himself a tattoo:)



















1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG! He is more handy than my husband!! lol. Love seeing his little creation.