Thursday, December 18, 2008

Deal of the day.....

or of the month, better yet....Deal of the year!! This morning my dear friend Theresa and I went shopping. We have hung a lot this week, 3 out of 4 days to be exact. Today we went to Old Navy and I just have to share my deals with you....I bought 19 items
First is what I bought for Micah to wear next year (I shop early)
6 long sleeve shirts
2 pair of jeans
2 hoodies
1 Tank top
2 shirts for me
6 gifts for friends and family
When I figured out the original price for the 19 items that I purchased I was floored. This would have cost me $277.50!!!! Can you believe that? I'm a clearance/ sale/ good friend discounts shopper and the total paid out of my pocket for my 19 items totaled...Hold on to your seats....$88.96!!! That is an average of $4.60 per item!! You can't even get deals like that at Good Will (plus this is all New) Hip Hip Hooray!!!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Laura McBryar said...

You got some good deals! I need to go get some good deals like that... Maybe after tomorrow since I only have one more day!!

Matt and Kim said...

I LOVE bargain hunting!!!! It is one of my greatest talents!