Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Party

Micah's Christmas party was last Friday. I was getting over an awful stomach virus. Mama, Stacy, Patton and I all had it. Micah complained of his stomach hurting, I figured it was due to drainage, I was right. In the morning, I found Micah without his PJ shirt on. I asked him where it was. He told me that he threw up during the night. He never woke up and was covered in it by the time he woke up. Poor guy! By Friday we were better and were able to enjoy a fun party complete with pizza, fruit, doughnuts, and popcorn.
After lunch the kids played, Patton chilled, and I chatted (surprise surprise) Man, I'm going to miss all of this next year. BTW I thought it was hilarious when I finished getting P dressed for the party and Micah said, "WOW P, we're BOTH going to be stylin' and profilin'."

No comments: