Thursday, August 23, 2012

So Sad, but thankful.

I am So sad. Here I am 2 days before Patton's party and my computer won't work. I've known that it has been getting tired. I've used it a lot this summer specifically for Party Planning. I did a good bit of back to school shopping online, not to mention all of the other things I love like Facebook, Pinterest, blogs, weather channel, Etsy, Craigslist..... The list goes on. I'm calling myself Finished preparing for P's party. I'll go to Costco and buy some water, and I AM Done:) Although I have NO idea what happened to my computer, hoping Jerms can fix it, but in reality, I'm thinking I'll have to get a new one :( Meanwhile I am SO very thankful for my iPhone! I have no problem admitting that I Love my phone. I am able to blog from it and let you know that I am currently computerless, I'll try to catch up as soon as I can :)

No comments: