Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gym Dawgs

I never thought that I would enjoy watching gymnastics as much as I do! Daddy has been buying season tickets for the Gym Dawgs for the past 2 years. I was able to go a couple of times last year, and this year not only did I get to go with my family, but I also got invited to go with my BFF Sarah. When I went with Sarah, her baby Noah came, and so did her sister Lauren (my soul sister) and her friend too.
I really enjoy going to the meets and am always in awe of what these girls can do. I have never been good at gymnastics. I can't even do a cartwheel. When I worked at the Fort, the teacher who I worked with tried real hard to teach me, I just couldn't do one. Although after a lot of practice I became decent at the rings. I have grown to Love gymnastics and would LOVE to enroll Micah.... I think he'd be real good. When I taught, I used to enjoy watching the kids flip around, but was always impressed with the boys when they'd do back handsprings, and flips..... I just love it, and I would love to have Micah be able to entertain me in that way (I just have to talk Stacy into it.... We'll see) Last night I got to go with Daddy, Nut, Daph, and Aiden. We had a great time it was "Pink Out," I liked the guys who were painted to say Save the tatas!

No comments: