Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We did it....

We fed Patton cereal. I have been so tired for the past 5 months. Although not every baby is perfect, Micah had sleeping through the night down by 4 weeks. (Although he didn't nap during the day) Patton naps during the day, but is still by far from having any kind of set schedule. He still wakes up about 1-2 times EVERY night! I just want my sleep, is that too much to ask of a 19.5 lb 5 month old (90%)? He is far from starving. I am sure that he can go more than 4 hours without food..... I'm just saying. Hoping that I could catch up on some much needed rest, we tried to feed Patton some cereal. I was very cautious with Micah. I waited until he was 6 months, then very very slowly introduced new foods. This time around, we'll just see what happens. Stacy is always the first one to feed the baby, and this is the order in which things happened.
He DID NOT like the cereal. I had to force feed him for a week, before I finally told his Dr. She suggested that I add some fruit. I bought some cereal with fruit mixed in, and I have a happer camper. Still not sleeping through the night. Actually the food didn't even make the slightest difference as far as sleeping is concerned, but maybe just maybe he'll take the hint soon.....

No comments: