Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sunday Fun day

Superbowl Sunday was filled with fun and excitement. First we had our regular family lunch at the Rent's house. After lunch we made some things for the Superbowl party that evening. I tried my hand at cakepops. They didn't turn out as pretty as I had hoped, and they didn't taste like I had hoped either. Maybe I'm just a little too picky, people ate them.....I did learn, it takes a lot of time (and I had two young boys) Maybe when they're bigger. This is how the little one spent his time.
You could have found the big one on the ipad I'm sure. After everything was prepared, we all headed to Daph's house. We had yummy food, great company, and a lot of fun..... We even celebrated Cary's Day complete with a chocolate chip cheese ball. Oh yeah, and Patton took another nap :)

No comments: